Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged:15 random things about me

1. I love to smell books. I think some of you know that already. I like to smell the pages when I'm reading. Try it. (=
2. I alwayz sing when I'm bathing.
3. I love to eat. I just can't get enought of food. I don't needa be hungry to eat. I juz like the taste of *mMmm*....
4. I think man with British accent is sexy.
5. I have a bad habit--checkin out for hunks. I think it's the puberty thing that's getting on to me.
6. Which brings me to this--I think I'm into guys whose age is highly inappropriate. ( A teenager into Anderson Cooper?) But I do have reasonable explanations for that.
7. I suck at drawing, big time.
8. My favorite number is 8.
9. I really wish i can fly. I believe that someday in the future I'll be able to do that. FLY!
10. I miss cartoons and Playhouse Disney Channel, a lot.
11. The lokas say I have a big butt. LOL
12. People say I'm crazy. I wonder why? (ha.)
13. TV addict. ASTRO is my love. How can you live without it?
14. I don't eat those big black mushrooms. You'll laugh if you know why I don't eat them.
15. I miss having braces. They're so cool!

So there you have it.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAAA.

    I know mannnnn.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh, i cannot tahan you!! you are too awesome, very crazy but awesome! btw, i love the smell of books too *five* Did i mention that i miss you? cause i do :(

    ReplyDelete