Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy Birthday!

yess!!!it's today!!!
hahaha..i'm officially 16 years old!!!time flies so fast..(=

my day started out pretty good..lol..
around 9am++..my sis was SCREAMIN(yes,screamin) at my ears,tellin me to wake up..
i was like..o.O wutt???
i went to the toilet..then she was shouting outside:WUT R U DOING?
in my heart:wut the hell is wrong with her??!?!?!
and my bro oso screaming:UI!FASTER EH!
he was waiting for me outside the toilet...
and they kept askin me to go to the dining room..lol..
i went in...there was cake on the table...i was surprised..
i expected my family to sing happy birthday....but nobody appeared....
then all of a sudden a few ppl came running from the kitchen..
i had NO idea who the hell they were..(still half asleep)
and they were like shrieking while running..it was all a blurr..
like seriously *swish swoosh swish AHH swish (+ laughters)*
then they stood there and sing happy birthday..
it was then only i realised those blurry figures were Amy,Saf,Sonia,Ah Ngan and Demi..
me..totally stunned (O.O) <---tht's how i looked..(i had no idea..) it was soooo sweet of them to do that!! aww~i love you guys soooo much!!!!! =D THANK YOUUUUU!!!!!

went to Little Italy for dinner juz now..
ah~it's been so long....!come to me my Italian food.....
enjoyed my dinner..pasta..pizza..chicken...*buurrRrp* (oops..)



besides that...i wanna say THANK YOU to you!!
my fav lokas!!VICKIE and VIVIEN!!
thank you soooo much for the lovely gift!!
i din expect u guys to buy me sumthin from KL..lol..
i reli reli like it!!!!! *hugs*
SPANK YOU lokas!!! =D

hehe..not forgetting the cute carrot!yes..i'm putting it right nex to my Button.thank you lokas. (=

9 comments:

  1. WHAT? I wasn't SCREAMING! =.="
    I was just TALKING a LITTLE louder! XD and to help them buy some time so they can light the candles before you go to the dining room, but you stupid girl go the guest room, and to the bath room, and back to your room only go to the dining room. =.=''

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. happy birthday, girl! :) I'm so happy you like the present. woo hoo* Cheers to the awesome years ahead, loka!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lolz gal. Happy Sweet 16th Birthday larr~~~
    Sorry cannot celebrate. haixx...
    Must b veli happy lwerrr..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ouhhh...how sweet...haha...if they called me i would have went too...saff !!! you !!!! >:( haha...anyways...a few ppl disagree too ...but yea...giving it 1 last shot...and hope i don't get the worst of it...haha...happy birthday cucumber girl...i mean janice...=) XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm so sorry la jordan.
    it's was a GIRL thing.
    v wanted to call ya.
    but u weren't a gal.
    so. sorry. =P
    hahaha. too bad v din get ya any presents janice. sorry.
    v'l get ya nx yr.
    look who's driving next yr.
    WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya la ya la...haha...even i got more wrongs than you ...im still proud of myself...haha...1st time i do myself and then noe that i going to pass...haha...wat's your secret anywyas? last day study still can get 1 wrong 1? o.0haha...erm...tuuu...the picture lol...the big head taT 1 arr... XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. run ? from what? lol... you're talking bout the check yes juliet song aren't you? haha...

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg. so sweet. Loka Janice put our carrot pen next to her Jenson ;] We Miss you LOKA :D Sain Thiha says Happy Birthday and so does Anderson Cooper. Haha

    ReplyDelete