Wednesday, October 29, 2008

lokas are back!

yes....juz came bak from KL yesterday..hahha..
out trip there was really fun..the lokas were reunited!!haha..
and yes...our surprise worked!! =D
shocked to see us lehh...hehehe....i'm so glad i went bak for tht 1 week..

Uncle Calvin's wedding was really cool..
loved the stage with roses in it..hahah..
congratulations to them..
and thanks to us (lokas) the wedding was more fun..(not bragging.)

we had alot of family gatherings this time...
it's juz u can't get enuf of everyone!lol..
and of course,each occasion is made better with our presence..=D
so this time bak in K.L,not much time for shopping...

that 1 week in K.L is juz crazy..we lokas are juz amazing! xD
and oh yea..i've developed a deep passion for tights (with pockets at the backside)..xD
we were reli busy doing all kinds of stuffs..
including this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xUcmvPCIa8

seriously,it's a MUST WATCH baby!!

I'm gonna miss all of you so much!!!
hopefully I'll see you as soon as possible next year....

Next holiday: New York on the go baby!!!wait for us stephaniee!! =D =D

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAH! LOL, videos not bad =P Hahah so U did go to KL!! I was cheated twice!! >=(

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.0 that place looks familiar...did you make that video? haha....and is that you in that fear factor t shirt? haha XD funny =P din tell me bout it 1? i could use sum of that when im down...haha XD...ou yea...i love henry not henri chow...haha XD...he sounds like david wong ey? =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. U went to KL?
    I tot u weren't going to Kl..
    Wedding huh?
    Loads of wedding tis yr..
    I've gt 2 in my Family.
    I don't think i'll get married 1st...
    I think u'll b da one!
    Hahax!! XD

    Yeah. I'm workin at my Shop..
    Startin to kick asses!! ^^

    ReplyDelete