Thursday, January 1, 2009

back at last

okay..so yay!I just got back from my super loooong vacation yesterday night..
It was about 18hours in the plane.ugh..I didn't sleep...
Watched 5 movies and 2 TV shows..haha.
oh yea,I was sitting next to a baby the whole time..It's really crazy..
The baby grabs my stuffs,moves here and there,and cries..xD
On my flight to NY,I also sat next to a baby.So yea,yay me.
It made me think:Why do people wanna have kids???They're always crying.ugh.

Anyways, being back here means:
* no more friendly strangers

* nobody will hold the door for you

* no more hot chocolate all the time

* no more buying m&m's everywhere I go

* less "please,thank you,you're welcome,excuse me,sorry"

* no more amazing desserts (the desserts there are ridiculously good!)

most importantly
* no more hotties for me to admire! =/

But of course, I belong back here, with all the HOT sun and sweats, the T-shirts and shorts, and slippers. And with the people here who says "Hi moi" in an eerie way, when you pass by (remember that Vivien?).

So yea, just a post to say that I'm finally back. I've learned a lot of things from this trip. I'm not gonna post any pictures up here because I'm too lazy to. Ciao.

P.S:It's really freezing over there. Though we did enjoy a brief period of sunshine over at Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment