Friday, January 23, 2009

President Obama

yes, the United States of America has a new president..
the 44th President, the 1st African-American President...ain't that juz so cool??
i don usually care about wut's going on around me..
yes,i don read newspapers and i don watch the news..so yea,i noe nothing..
but like that day, i was reli drawn in by Obama..
so i took the remote,and pressed 511..there ya have it,CNN..
that time they were still waiting for Obama to come out..lol..
oh yea,since then I've been watching CNN everyday.. (YAY)
nywayz,about President Obama..I dunno wut it is about him,but he really makes me feel like..everything will be fine as long as he is in control..it's like he has "I bring nothing but peace and great changes" written on his face and that awesome smile =D

Mr.Hiew said he has alot to learn from the President..LOL.

so yea,this is just a random post to say how much I like President Obama..
I'm sure you do too..

*cheers for the changes to come*

P.S:a video about Obama..i hav no idea wut they're singing about..but oh well,it gets stuck in your head.and a reli cool song to sing with ur frenz. =)





No comments:

Post a Comment