Tuesday, June 24, 2008

crazy

it's only tuesday and everythin has been crazy..so far!! lol..
yesterday we had our seats changed...and oh dear...
my seat is juz..insane!!all the guys around my place...
they reli crap alot..ALOT..i reli cant stop laughin laa....xD
juz yesterday i laughed so hard till i cried...
it's so bad coz my stomach hurts so much!!it was funny & painful at the same time..xD
teacher was like:'Wut's so funny janice?'
and i couldn't talk (becuz of the really hard laughin..)
and i juz shouted bak:'I DUNNO!!' and continued with my laughin...LoL..
i enjoy sittin at the back with them...but...(there's alwayz a BUT..)
sumtimes i cant concentrate during class..
they really do talk alot u noe...non-stop..football and those stuffs..=S

my whole body is aching now..coz i went for training yesterday..
evreytime i lift my arms up i can hear my muscles screamin:'pain!pain!pain!'
even play volley oSo cacat...cant feel my own arms liao..
i think ppl can call me Squitwart now...
no wait..Spongebob can bring his jellyfish net and come catch me!! (=
(I wouldn't mind living in his pineapple under the sea....)

it's been two crazy days..
so surprising that SO MANY things can happen in just 2 days..=)

P.S:McKitty...don avoid me kayz..?it's not like we're doing or did sumthin wrong..

No comments:

Post a Comment