Sunday, June 15, 2008

yesterday's match--S1ren vs. J1ren

the match was..like..ohmigosh~
i was so freakin nervous!!!!i really felt so dumb standin there with the BOYS...xD
the ppl were like "is that a GIRL???" LoL..

i din go in during the 1st half..i was a bench warmer..hahaha..
Ian scored the 1st goal..though it nearly was Daryl's..(aWww~)
but after that Daryl scored another 2.. (=

then it was half time..i was gettin ready to go in...jumpin up and down to keep meself warm..
but then last minute decision..the 'boss' said i can only play during the last 5 minutes..
that was actually a relief to me..xD

then leonard scored another 2 goals..
not long after that....it was my turn to go in... >.<
i was like OMIGOSH OMIGOSH~Ian kept laughin...lol..
it felt really awkward being on the field..seriously!!

i made alot of mistakes..caused a few goals lagi....=(
i really din noe wut to do when i c the ball..
it was like my mind went totally blank everytime the ball came to me...which suckz~
oh ya..the referree keep addin time..xD
2nd half was supposed to be 15 minutes..but we played for 22 minutes..lol..
the ref said he actually wanted to wait 4 me to score then only stop the game..
but it went on for too long..hahaz..
in the end..we won 5-0..

it was all a really great experience for me..
playin football for the 1st time and stuff..
i thank my team for givin me this chance to play..=)

1 comment:

  1. i seriously hated myself playing that freaking match... sigh...

    ReplyDelete