Thursday, June 12, 2008

oh dear...

the title says it all..=S
i'm so freakin exhausted....*sighz*
today was kinda stressed for me (coz of the group thingy?)..like...seriously....
and then I couldn't talk to anyone coz McKitty went for dancing.......=(
juz yesterday i told him that i've grown up..(in Disneyland btw..xD)
yet today...i wasn't so sure about what i said....
so..mayb i tot i grew up..but in reality i didn't??
or
mayb i did grew up...but my heart or sumthin juz doesn't want it to happen...
this is juz..soOo complicated..(& I tot I knew myself so well!)
it's all been so..crazy(??) for me..gotta work my way out..

P.S:I'm gonna call you, McKitty~!!


1 comment:

  1. LOL~~ Well, i guess its not always up to u to judge whether u've grown up or not, no worries =D life is complicated but u'll be fine... =P

    ReplyDelete