Monday, June 16, 2008

a new week

hmMm..i don like mondays...xD
realised sumthin during assembly this mornin..
that is, I really should think carefully before i open my mouth..
I really wouldn't wanna say sumthin that would make me regret 4 the rest of my life..
gotta be a better person..think more positively and be open-minded.. (=

today our dear chemist. teacher was really pissed..i feel so sorry for her..
I know she's been so stressed...yet we weren't (like she said) considerate..
she ended up in tears..cryin quietly...=S
yet I asked her a STUPID question: 'teacher, r u okay?' (i was juz tryin to be concerned..)
and it only made her worse...she said:'I'm totally NOT ok!'..then walked off..
oh dear..I really pity her.......

nywayz..movin on..had training after school juz now..(volley and football..)
we played volley 1st..then it rained...but we had fun playin~
volleyball is juz so COOL~!!ahaha....
after that Daryl teached me how to heading...
man!!it HURTS!!like seriously lorrr....xD

it's juz so cool to be playing sports...
sports juz make my life,MY LIFE!

1 comment: