Tuesday, June 17, 2008

not-too-bad day

love my crazy classmates~ lol..
today we had a new chinese teacher...
she's gonna be replacin our old teacher for a month...
(rumor has it that our teacher went for breast implants or sumtin...xD)
nywayz..she's a nice teacher...can get along with the students quite well...
but...she speaks in a..'Professor Snape-ish' way..macam "lai lai han"..
after double period of chinese..i was really REALLY sleepy!!(i seldom get sleepy de!!)
was really so reluctant to go for tuition after that..
2 hours with ah wong lorr~!!and it was such a freakin HOT day!!

fortunately..tuition wasn't that bad..hahaz...
we had a lil gossip session..lolz..which CANNOT be out..! xD
followed shannon's car bak to skool after that..(=

played volleyball again at skool...not bad la our team..eheh..
2moro will be our last day to prepare for the competition..
so yea..i think we can do quite well..=D

oh yea..McKitty,u'r supposed to teach me~!!!I really mean it!!!
so pleeeaaasseeee...?? =(
otherwise lin lin's gonna beat u in this rubik's thing dude!!

P.S:he said he knows how to solve my Stitch cube liao.....

2 comments:

  1. Our teacher is my bro's freakin classmate... LOL...Oh.... Kay.... why would teaching u will make me beat him? or make him not be beat me? Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hei janice...
    congratlations...
    u TAGGED!!
    view my latest blog...
    gt Twist...(j3'07 monitors..)
    haha~~

    ReplyDelete